Friday, May 7, 2010

There's Forex Slingshot with "Mojo"?

Hey There...

OK, what the heck's going on - Forex "Slingshot" with "Mojo"?

Here's what's up:

I just watched a 7 minute, 5 second video from a guy who
developed some pretty interesting Forex software:

He uses some pretty wild names to describe his analysis methods,
like "Forex Slingshot with Mojo", but don't let that throw you
off.

His approach is sound, and I thought you may find it
interesting.

See his video here...

Let me know what you think.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. It might be worth watching the video just to see this guy's
literal WALL of trading monitors. I counted 9 of them, and I'm
jealous ;-)








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment