Monday, July 6, 2009

I Fell Off A Horse

Thanks for being concerned...

...I didn't physically fall off a horse thankfully.

But I feel like I have.

After pushing hard for 6 weeks in a row, I decided I really need a break.

I have been feeling really tired mentally.

It's been great to just take a breather and do a bit more relaxing.

I have also been dealing with some serious things in my personal life that are taxing alot of my energy.

All this relaxing has built some momentum...but I am going to try and shift the momentum back the other way this week.

So bare with me, I am still alive and still eager to serve you.

I am behind on over 2000 emails so bare with me if I am slow to respond, I am not ignoring you and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Just thought I would send an update, I hope all is well with you :)


Your Friend in HealthNWealth,
Terry

You are receiving this e-mail because you double-opted in to this newsletter. However, if you wish to unsubscribe simply click on this link and it shall be done. Sorry to see you go and hope to see you back soon!

To remove this email address from further mailings click on the link below while connected to the internet.
http://www.kioskcities.ws/cgi-bin/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=visionwheel@gmail.com&un=tillaart

No comments:

Post a Comment