Friday, May 20, 2011

Case Study - Dumb simple way to make $750 per hour

A student of mine recently made $750 per hour
using a blindingly simple strategy to broker a
joint venture deal. And I'm going to give you
the entire strategy for free - no strings attached.

You see, I'm about to offer my new personal
mentoring program called Million Dollar Joint
Ventures. It's designed to let anyone make
6 to 7-figures annually by brokering joint
ventures.

On the web page that has the details on this
new program, I give you a complete Case
Study and step-by-step instructions on:

1. How my student made $750 per hour
with this "dumb simple" strategy

2. Exactly how to accelerate this strategy
to make five figures or more in the next
couple of weeks

=================================
Why am I giving this away for free when I
could easily charge a substantial fee for this?
=================================

My reasoning is simple. I'd like you to read the
entire web piece and enroll in this program. And
I know that there's a much stronger chance of
that if I prove to you BEFORE you enroll how
effective my Joint Venture Brokering strategies
really are.

So I'm putting myself on the line here. And I know
you're going to be knocked out by how anyone
can apply and profit from this simple strategy
regardless of their level of experience. So feel free
to use it and discover how easily you can make five
figures or more right now, even if you decide not
to enroll in the program.

==================================
One last thing
==================================

I've just given you a great reason why you owe it
to yourself to at least check out the details on this
program. But I also want to let you know that you
should move quickly if you're interested in this.

Because I'm conducting all training and mentoring
personally and it will take a significant amount of my
time, I'll only be accepting a maximum of 16 people
for this program. So if you're serious about making
6 to 7-figures per year by brokering joint ventures,
take a look at the details now:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdjv-mentor

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0nJyMnBwcnA==

No comments:

Post a Comment