Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fwd: Cancer NO More - Bring a friend and SAVE! Only $20/person!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr.Sabina DeVita Ed.D. <info@energywellnessstudies.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Subject: Cancer NO More - Bring a friend and SAVE! Only $20/person!
To: terrytillaart@gmail.com



~CANCER NO MORE~
with Terry Tillaart
BRING A FRIEND SPECIAL!

Bring a friend and each pay $20!!

JOIN US
Monday February 25, 2013
7pm-9pm

Regular Fee: $45 + HST
Hello Friend!
A Special Message from Dr. Sabina DeVita


When using a natural approach- along with essential oils - miracles do happen! I have seen many myself in my practice and we want you to know about them.

 

Terry has taken a special interest in teaching about the myths and cures on cancer.
 
Come and hear more!  Learn some truths!!    
  
Dr. DeVita
Terry Tillaart

Click on Terry's picture to see his YouTube channel devoted to health and wellness!







Call the Institute of Energy Wellness Studies today to REGISTER
for Terry's talk


CANCER NO MORE 


Bring a friend and each pay $20!!

(905) 451-4475



Great Cancer Stories
Leukemia Who? 


"In May, 2012, I was diagnosed with b lymphoma leukemia non hodgkins and my spleen was 3X larger than my liver a scary and dangerous situation! On November 22nd I went to the hospital very ill and remained there until I was released on Dec. 1, 2012. After seeing Terry's video on youtube that day, I decided to get in touch. I purchased his cancer program and followed his HEALTH protocol regarding supplements, Young Living Essential Oils, and diet, etc.

I returned to the Doctor for a checkup on a weekly basis and my blood counts improved continually on every test. Within 8 days my spleen had completely returned back to normal to my amazement I couldn't believe how fast things were working! On Jan. 17th all of my blood levels were confirmed to be in normal range. Of course my Dr was in complete disbelief especially since I refused all of their "treatments"!! Why would I after all they were trying to put me on an immune suppressant (and other drugs, cortisones, sterois, etc....) of all things when I need my immune system the most....eyes rolling....I have since gone back for testing several times just to confirm all is well and my numbers all continue to improve. Now that the scary part is over I am going to continue to build and improve my health to make sure it never returns and thanks to you I feel equipped to do so. Amazing what my immune system can do when it is taken care of.

Terry thank you so much for giving me the knowledge and courage to walk away from the Dr's and their drugs that didn't make sense but I had started out of fear. Had I not been properly informed I might not have a spleen as they were pushing hard to remove it and then I would have been in real long term trouble. Did I mention I also feel better mentally physically and emotionally? Thank you once again for teaching me what I needed to know to get through this and I hope my story helps other people find the courage to walk away from the Dr's and choose your program for HEALTH."

In Gratitude, 
Nelmalee Plunk

 
Make the Time to Talk
A discussion you DON'T want to miss...

 

Did you know it's possible to "bullet-proof" yourself from Cancer?


Did you know your "genes" have NOTHING to do with it?

 

 "In a study of 44,788 pairs of identical twins inherited factors only made a minor contribution to the risk of Cancer ." Paul Lichenstein, PhD, Karolinska Institute Sweden

 

 

Meet International Featured Documentary Cancer Expert, Terry Tillaart.

 

You do NOT want to be "too busy" to take advantage of this opportunity!

Come and learn what you can do! Prevention is so much easier on the heart, wallet and cash flow than is "fighting for your life". 

 

This event will go beyond the usual "eat well, exercise and low stress" commentary you are accustomed to.

This event will be well worth your time!

 

Come and Join Terry Tillaart in a most thought provoking inspiring evening! Change your life!

 

Some of what will be covered:

-Some exciting Alternative Cancer research proving their efficacy!

-Experiential exercise proving some of the Cancer prevention strategies!

-Dispelling some myths around the subject!

 

Do not take your health for granted, only 4% of people in objective advanced (non-hospital) diagnostic equipment prove to be truly healthy.

Be pro-active and start your health course correction now. Terry Tillaart is passionate about sharing this information with others. 

Stay In Touch
Using Social Media for Global Change
 
Institute of Energy                             DeVita Wellness                                  Real Green
Wellness Studies                                     Clinic                                            Essentials

                              sabina-1                        real green logo
                                                                           
Institute of Energy Wellness Studies | 7700 Hurontario St. S. 408 | Brampton, Ontario | L6Y4M3 | Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment