Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Call Tonight

This Week's CONFERENCE CALL Wed 9PM EST- YL Gold Jenn Staib


**** Tonight's call will be hosted by Cristie Johnson as I have a speaking engagement myself this evening I am sure she will be great

Conference Dial-in Number: (805) 360-1000
Participant Access Code: 557553#

"I became a member in December 2007. I loved the products and learning about the lifestyle Young Living offers. At the time, our children were all under the age of 11 and I had a small reiki practice. I shared when I could with family and friends until deciding to seriously pursue building my organization 18 months ago. Now a Gold leader, I have come to learn how to work smart, not hard, leaving me time to enjoy my family and all life offers." ------- Jenn Staib

No comments:

Post a Comment