Thursday, October 31, 2013

Motivation & Energy

Motivation & Energy

"There's an oil for that. (Motivation). It totally lights a fire under me to get crackin'! 
 I swear by the stuff. Mix it with ENERGEE and my family better watch out, momma on a mission. Because, trust me, there's plenty of days I don't feel like doing a doggone thing." ----- April Pointer


" I had an assistant this summer helping me key things in from her home. When she came in one day I asked her how far she had gotten and she said she just couldn't motivate herself. I gave her a sample bottle of Motivation. She came back three days later and said "I have no idea what was in that bottle, but I got all your stuff done and some other projects that needed doing..." This stuff ROCKS! (Try it with school children as well!) " ----- Sonya Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment