Monday, March 24, 2014

Your "second chance" at the ETF Income Engine...

Dear Trader,

Last week, I let you in on what has turned out to be one of the
biggest trading surprises of the year:

-The ETF Income Engine, my new weekly ETF trade alert software where
the goal is earn up to 23.2% of your total account size every year -
in good markets & bad markets...

In just about a week, the initial # of enrollments I set aside for my
new students quickly sold out, and for good reason:

* Those lucky individuals who got into the program before it closed
figured out that NOW is the best time to cash in using my unique take
on trading weekly ETFs.

The profit potential right now is awesome & EXTRA lucrative.

------------------
YOUR SECOND CHANCE
------------------

Now that the initial wave of new student inquiries has settled down a
bit, I've decided to take on a few more new students - but only
through Wednesday, March 26th at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time).

I don't know how many more I'll take on, but I know this for a fact:

* I'm only letting in a small, limited number...

* The doors close on WEDNESDAY...


And, it would not surprise me if I had to pull my 'second chance'
offer down early, especially if I get more students than I can
handle.

So, if you have ANY interest in getting in on what I think many
traders will end up calling THE trading event of the year, go here to
see if enrollment is still open:

http://EFT-income-engine.info/signup.html

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my complimentary training website where I revealed
the ETF Income Engine, you can still see the training videos here for
awhile longer:

http://EFT-income-engine.info/training.html


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://eft-income-engine.info/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

No comments:

Post a Comment