Sunday, September 9, 2018

Hi , my first 2 weeks results with Funnel X [AND SURPRISE UPDATE]

Image

Hi ,

I hope you're having a great day so far :) ​​​​​​​

Here is my 2 week update using Funnel X (same system I'm giving you access to...)

Total sales = 67!!!!!

4 more sales came in since yesterday for a total of $320 :)

Total commissions from the 67 sales: $5,360 (total since I started 2 weeks ago)

And another $142.50 per month from a RECURRING revenue stream thats built into Funnel X (you can use this too... I show you how...)

Check out the full video and LIVE PROOF here:

(click the link above to view)

if you already activated, LOG INTO YOUR MEMBERS AREA and follow my next step video there...




What about YOU? do you want me to help you get started online and make your first commission?

LET ME HELP YOU... Use MY SYSTEM... Click on the my image and lets get started.

Till the next email...
David
 
Image

8359 Elk Grove Florin Road10381
Sacramento CA 95829
USA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment