Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"high yield" Forex "robots" don't work...?

Dear There,

For years, I've been watching from the sidelines as "amateur
hour" Forex robots appeared on the scene only to disappear a few
weeks or months later because...

-THEY DON'T WORK!

And because of my position in the trading education community,
I'm frequently asked by these robot-makers to alert to my
readers (YOU) to their latest creation.

99% of the time I refuse.

I say to them, "show me something that really works, and I'll
consider it".

But it looks like things may be taking a turn for the better...

From a team of 5 programmers comes a Forex automated income tool
that claims consistent gains for the last 6 years...

And I'm not talking about doubling your deposit in 1 month only
to lose it in the next... I know we've all had it with those
fly-by-night robots...

This is probably different from anything you've seen before...

Right now, not much news has leaked through... but the
information that has leaked is already causing a huge buzz in
the community.. a few beta test samples have been sent to
selected people for testing (including me) and it looks very
interesting...

(It has over 4,000 lines of code when your average "robot" has
about 400...)

Check out the latest info here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment