Tuesday, August 31, 2010

...peek inside my trading "lab" & a favor

Dear There,

As you probably know, I like to spend a lot of time tinkering
away in my trading "lab" and testing out new trading ideas...

Well, over the past year I've been working on somewhat of a
secret Forex project in my spare time. And then just a few weeks
ago I finished my testing and finalized most of the details.

So I escaped my office, headed to Northern Michigan, and
sequestered myself away in my hidden getaway to record the
training videos for this new project.

I returned after a week and delivered the raw materials to my
son, Greg, and now my team is hard at work putting this new
project together.

Here's what I can tell you so far:

* It removes all the common concerns most people have about
trading Forex...

* It's complementary to all my other Forex courses & methods...

* It requires even LESS time to apply than anything else I've
developed...

* It has a proprietary, custom SOFTWARE component to make it
ultra-easy to understand and apply (and NO, it's NOT a "robot"
or an "expert advisor" that you "plugin" to MetaTrader 4)...

* I hope to have it ready to release you to sometime this
Fall...

The only thing I haven't settled on yet is the NAME, but I do
have a short list of "finalists".

So, I'd like your help.

Please take 10 seconds and answer this 1-question survey and let
me know which name you like the best...

In exchange for helping me out, I'll be sure to notify you
before anyone else when I have more details on this new,
groundbreaking program.

More soon!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment