Monday, November 29, 2010

How my client got $12k worth of traffic for free

Two weeks ago, on a Wednesday, I was reading
the newspaper and saw an article about a business
similar to one of my client's businesses. The article
was on the front page of the business section of
a large daily newpaper - and it was also the featured
article on the business section of the paper's web site.

So I picked up the phone, called the reporter who
wrote the article and had a 20-second conversation
with him. Based on the way I structured this 20-second
phone call, he was very happy to hear from me.

Next, at his request, I sent the reporter a brief,
4-paragraph email. Because of the way I structured
that email, he immediately emailed me back asking me
to put him in touch with my client, which I did right
away.

As a result of this 20-second phone call and short
email, the reporter came to my client's business
with a photographer the next day (Thursday) and
wrote a huge front page article that appeared that
Sunday as the lead article of both the print and
online editions of the newspaper.

If you were to pay for that large of a front page ad,
it could easily cost you $12,000 or more. But it was
all free - as was the crush of traffic my client received
from such prominent placement.

=================================
Free 12-minute video shows you how this is done
=================================

I've made a 12-minute video that shows you
exactly how I did this. Plus, how I used two related
techniques to get a #1 ranked listing on Google
for free, then a #1 ranked listing on Yahoo. You
can watch the video here:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/ptt

This video is free, you don't even have to opt in
to watch it. So if you need more traffic for your
business, take a few minutes to check this out.
You'll be glad you did!

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.


2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0HCyMLKzszA==

No comments:

Post a Comment