Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I've made 791 pips profit..." (12 hours left)

Dear There,

This is it -- your "second chance" at the Forex Profit Multiplier
ENDS TONIGHT, Thursday, November 4th, at 11:59pm
Eastern (New York time).

That gives you around 12 more hours to make a decision,
depending on when you get this message.

Since I first announced this new program on October 11th, just
over 3 weeks ago, my custom, intelligent trade alert software
has produced the following "pip potential":

  • 54 trades, 41 which turned a profit...

  • Total net pips so far of 2,258, or an average of 108 pips per
    day...

Of course, there is no way to promise you will do this well -
you could do worse, and you could do much better.

The only way to know is to TRY IT OUT yourself.

Out of everything I've seen on the market, the Forex Profit
Multiplier is one of the most affordable trading programs
available
.

Considering you have your whole life to trade, and considering
the potential profit it's pumped out in just a few weeks, it
really is priced low enough so almost any serious trader can get
started with it easily and instantly TODAY
.

But what many people really love about the Forex Profit
Multiplier is that it comes with WAY MORE than "just" the
awesome trade alert software....

You also get:

  • The complete companion home study course rushed to your
    doorstep, which includes CD-ROM video tutorials, trading
    blueprints, and more...

  • A complete 8-week group coaching program...

  • Unlimited support for a full year...

  • and a LOT more...

There's just a TON of value here. It's unusual to see this --
it's rare.

At some point in the near future, I plan on raising the price of
this program, so I really urge you to say MAYBE and try it out
now before the price goes up.

Take it for a 60 day "test drive". If you really don't like all
the "pip potential" this program can help you spot, send it
back.

-> This is it, folks. You've got about 12 hours left.

I hope you get in before it closes.

Get in here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Check out this note I just got from one of my new Forex
Profit Multiplier students. It kind of says it all:

Steve H. Posted on: Nov 03 2010 04:15 PM
=============================================

"Good evening!

Just to let you know that I am thrilled with this product. And
to think I nearly didn't buy it!

In the eight days since I started using it, I've made 791 pips
profit - and I haven't traded all the signals!

I placed 24 trades, of which 18 were winners!

Thank you so much.

Steve H."

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment