Thursday, July 7, 2011

Did you get in?

Dear There,

Have you reserved your spot for Dustin and Barry's
StraddleTrader Pro webinars? Last I checked they were quickly
running out of space, so get registered here if you haven't
already.

I was able to sit in on one yesterday, and I was really impressed
by the teaching, and the students' responses.

Let me just say this:

If you've ever thought about trading the news, then you HAVE to
see this in action.

Reserve your seat now, and I'll see you inside.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: The webinars started yesterday, but there's still two more
today and then one daily on both Friday and Saturday. I really don't
want you to miss this.

Go here now to get started.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment