Thursday, July 21, 2011

Please tell me you're doing these two things...

Dear There,

I had a chance to talk to Norman Hallett at the Disciplined
Trader again today, and I told him about all the great feedback
I was still getting about his complimentary training.

Then I asked him: "Give me two things to share with my students
that will help their trading immediately."

His response was:

  1. If you haven't already read his Master Report "Journaling For
    Traders" then get it here...
  2. ...and don't just read it, start using it!

  3. Ask yourself the very personal question: "How important do I
    REALLY think trading discipline is to my consistent trading
    success?"

If you decided that it was important (you know it is!), then I
want you to put yourself at the front of the line to get all the
info on Norman's upcoming:

"The Disciplined Trader Training and Support Program."

His next Training starts soon, but you must register next
week... and it will fill fast... so be the first to see all the
details (and all the bonuses) by going here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment