Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sales results that defy the economy

While the economy continues to falter and politicians
are busy blaming the other side, most people I hear
from are frustrated by the drop off in sales they're
experiencing. And let's face it, the challenge to keep
sales coming in will continue for quite some time.

So I wanted to tell you about some good news when
it comes to improving your sales results. Over the
past year, while the economy has been in the tank,
I've used a proprietary 4-step process I developed
called M.O.S.T. to produce exceptional results,
considerably outperforming everything else my team
has tested.

I started by using my own company as the guinea
pig for this process about a year ago. And I was
really excited when the campaign I created using
M.O.S.T. produced $121,000 in additional sales I
wouldn't have seen without it. (Plus, I've used it
multiple times since then to generate equally
beneficial results).

But I also realized I had to prove that M.O.S.T.
would work in completely different businesses from
my own. So I quickly enlisted three other companies
to test it - and it came through with flying colors.

For example, a company that sells golf products
reported these results:

"You have almost doubled my best day ever and
it's only been 8 hours since I hit the send key".
- Sam Snowdon, Recovered Balls International

Another client, in a completely different industry
(cosmetic skin procedures) hit it out of the park
on their first effort as well:

"Using your process and investing about two
hours of my time, I collected $150,000 in
pre-paid bookings. Better yet, since I can run
this multiple times, it should easily produce far
more additional business. I've decided to NOT
participate in this recession!"
- Dr. Peter Ursel, Kawartha Skin Care

And yet a third client who sells training programs
reports these results:

"I tried out this campaign and am ecstatic about
the results. I mean all I did was lazily copy and
paste a few emails and I made over 150 sales in
under a week. This is especially great as the
campaign only went out to freebie subscribers
who hadn't bought from me before."
- Dave Gale

Now, the results from the campaigns created by
using the M.O.S.T. process were obviously excellent,
particularly in the middle of this deep recession. But
the most important factor is that these results were
produced by three different businesses in three very
different industries. And this process will work for
nearly any business in any industry.

=====================================
Ready to start getting similar results - even in a
recessionary economy?
=====================================

In January, I'll be presenting a new coaching program
called "M.O.S.T. - How to defy the economy and
increase your sales right now (and for as long as
you're in business)".

If you're accepted into this program, I'll personally
work with you on a 1-to-1 basis to generate an
immediate sales surge by applying M.O.S.T. to your
business. And because this process can be repeated
multiple times each year as you saw in the examples
above, you'll also get a simplified M.O.S.T Cheat
Sheet that lets you cut, paste and profit from the
process whenever you want.

The fee for this program will be $3,000 per month
plus 3% of the additional revenue I produce for
you. And you have the option of choosing each
month whether or not to continue. Your decision
will be made before a new month begins, so you'll
never be charged unless you specifically choose
to continue.

In addition, your results are completely guaranteed
in two ways. First, while I can't promise that you'll
make as much as the clients whose results you saw
above, in the first month alone, you must see a
minimum of $15,000 in additional sales from our
work together or it costs you nothing.

In each additional month, if you aren't thoroughly
satisfied that you've received far more than
your money's worth, just let me know and that
month's fee will be refunded immediately.

There is one caveat however. The M.O.S.T. process
is designed to work for companies that have been
in business for at least a couple of years. If you are
in the process of starting a new business, then this
program would not be a good fit for you.

With this in mind, if you'd like to get on the Early
Notice list to receive all the details on the M.O.S.T.
coaching program once they're ready, just click
here:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/most-early

It's quick - just enter your name and email address
and you're on the Early Notice list. While placing
your name on this list does not obligate you to enroll
in the program, please do NOT sign up unless you're
serious about this and have a strong desire to
participate in the program.

Thanks - and I hope to work with you personally
in the program!

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jExsTGycjJw=

No comments:

Post a Comment