Saturday, December 17, 2011

Service professionals - did you miss this?

If you're a service professional, consultant or coach
looking to take your business to the next level, the
most effective way to do that is...

Become THE recognized expert in your field

Need proof? Just the other day, I received an invitation
from a well known publication with a readership of
more than 2 million business owners and executives
asking me to write an article for them. They gave me
free reign on any topic of my choice.

This is the direct result of my having followed a carefully
devised system to become known as the leading expert
(or at least at the top of the class) in my field.

Can you imagine what it would be like if the most
important media outlets for your profession sought you
out - rather than you having to jump through hoops to
get even minimal coverage?

======================================
When you're the recognized expert, it gets even better
======================================

If you saw the recent promotion I did for one of my
licensing programs, then you know about two deals
I recently struck that will pay me six-figures each this
year. One was with a prominent sales training company
and the other was with a major publisher.

But the most important point about these deals is that
both of those companies came to me, rather than me
approaching them. Here again, this is the direct result
of systematically developing a reputation as a highly
recognized expert in my field.

======================================
What all of this means to YOU
======================================

The fact is, becoming known as a top level expert does
not occur by chance. As I said, it's due to a systematic
process that's carefully orchestrated to deliver powerful
results.

And the best part is that any service professional can
harness this system to quickly become known as a
top level expert in their industry. I call this system:

Expert Profits

How to multiply your income by becoming
the recognized expert in your field

Here's what a few service professionals have to say
about being exposed to just parts of this system:

"The ideas generated were way beyond my
expectations. And one of the strategies you helped
us come up could easily catapult us to national
prominence virtually overnight... at very little cost
to us. I would estimate that the new strategies that
we developed along with the tactics that support
them will result in a 300% increase in revenues for
this project. I highly recommend you to any
organization interested in making big increases in
sales, regardless of how successful they already are."
- Larry Hayward, Vice President
PMI, Inc.

"Within the first five minutes, Bob came up with a
strategy that's so powerful, it will easily be worth
hundreds of thousands of dollars to my business. If
you get the chance to have Bob work with you, my
advice is to do whatever it takes to lock in your slot.
His unconventional perspective is sure to work
wonders for your profits."
- Jim McQuillan, President
Carnegie-Hill Communications

"Bob, the practical techniques you've shared have
significantly increased revenues and profits for our
business. Sales are up by over 40% in just 3 months
and we've only implemented a third of your strategies
so far."
- Randall Evenson, President
Evenson & Associates

======================================
How to quickly become THE recognized expert
in your field
======================================

In January or February, I'm considering presenting
"Expert Profits - How to multiply your income by
becoming the recognized expert in your field".

It consists of six months of live training... ongoing
mentoring and support provided by me personally...
a multi-media training site you can refer to again
and again... and a complete blueprint that allows you
to start dominating your market as the leading expert
in the shortest time possible.

Because of the deep level of coaching and support
I'll be providing, the enrollment will be limited to no
more than 20 people. The fee will be around $22,500
for the six-month program - and your results are
completely guaranteed.

BONUS Guarantee. I'm also adding in a second,
no-nonsense guarantee. At the live kick-off event I'll
reveal a simple, highly effective strategy that will add
at least $50,000 in sales to your business immediately.
If it fails to achieve this, the program costs you nothing.

So in a very real sense, the program actually pays for
itself right out of the gate. That's how committed I am
to making certain you get tangible results right from
the start and throughout the entire program.

With this in mind, if you'd like to get on the Early
Notice list to receive all the details for this program
once they're ready, just click here:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/expert-early

It's quick - just enter your name and email address and
you're on the Early Notice list. While placing your name
on this list does not obligate you to enroll in the
program, since I'm also measuring the level of interest
in the program, please do NOT sign up unless you're
serious about this and can afford it.

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jEzsbGzMrIw=

No comments:

Post a Comment