Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Have you been watching the Dow?

Dear There,

Are you keeping an eye on the Dow?

I started to watch it VERY carefully after I got a message form
Nicholas Vardy (the Alpha Investor) and he brought something to
my attention:

He claims that we could very well be on the verge of a major
bull run... one that would shoot the Dow up to 15,014 by the end
of the year.

The thing is, most of us don't have it on our radar because
frankly, Nicholas is using a pretty "strange" indicator that
mainstream investors have:

  1. Never heard of...
  2. Wouldn't know how to use it if they did.

After I heard this, I told Nicholas: "Great, the indicator
sounds interesting, but what do we do with it?"

His was response is in this video...

Check it out and see if you think it's as worthwhile as I did.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment