Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You must see it to believe it! [video]

Hi There,

In just a few short days...

(Tuesday, 6th at 9am EST)

I'm going to show you (live
on video) a specific method
of making around $6000...

And you can use this technique
for yourself, every 2 or 3
weeks!

But I'm only showing this, to
a limited number of people...

Be ready!

In the meantime there's something else
I want to show you..

A couple of FREE bits of inside information.

http://www.onlinestockprofits.com/countdown/index_197.php

If you watched the video on my last
email...

You will see that using Twitter to
manipulate the stock market is all
over the press right now.

Let me ask you this...

What does the name Johan Bollen mean
to you?

Not much right?..

Let me tell you, it soon will.

He's a professor at Indiana University

Who discovered by Measuring how
calm the Twitterverse is on a given day

He could foretell the direction of the
stock market Average three days later..

AND...

with an accuracy of 86.7 percent..

Sounds unbelievable right?

Type in "Johan Bollen" into Google
and see this phenomena for yourself.

In the meantime I've put together
another FREE video..

Check it out and prepare yourself
for my next email.

Tuesday March 6th 9am EST

Where I will actually share this system
blueprints to 10 very lucky subscribers

Don't Miss It..

http://www.onlinestockprofits.com/countdown/index_197.php

All the best,
Steve




ForexKiller, wilhelm greilstr 14, innsbruck, tirol 6020, Austria

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment