Thursday, July 19, 2012

They kept asking me the same question over and over...

Dear There,

I had a training webinar with a few of my students today, and
during the session I had one of those "Ah ha!" moments that I
wanted to share with you.

The particular traders I was working with were all using
excellent trading methods. They all had good systems, and they
all had a trading plan that was as sound as can be.

On the surface, they were doing everything right.

Yet the were still not trading successfully.

They all kept asking me over and over again:

"What are we doing wrong?"

It took me a few minutes, but then I figured it out...

They were not focused.

They were not mentally tough.

They didn't have the right mental tools to follow their trading
plans.

And none of them had the confidence to trust their methods.

It wasn't difficult to figure out. If you don't have the "ice in
the veins" mentality that all successful traders have, you'll be
DOOMED to keep failing over and over again.

Sure, many of the traders were distraught when I told them this,
but luckily, I had an easy "fix."

And it's something you've hopefully already seen. If not, then
you can see what the "fix" is here.

What I'm talking about is Norman Hallett's "Mastery Minute"
training audios. They're only a minute long. They're potent, and
they create results. They're also 100% complimentary, so you
really have no reason not to try them.

These audios seem to work best when you listen to them before
you start your trading day...

...so hurry up, go here now, and start your day off right.


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: I'm still not sure how much longer he'll be offering these
on a complimentary basis, so get started here before he starts
pulling them down.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment