Tuesday, July 31, 2012

top 3 wealth-builders of past 40 years... ?

Dear There,

One of my students asked me a GREAT question the other day:

"If you had to choose just 3 things you've learned about building
wealth over the past 40 years, what would they be?"

Well, that simple question caused me to hole up in my "trading
lab" for a couple of weeks and prepare a special educational
webinar presentation that I'd like to invite you to attend.

You see, I discovered that the middle class and the rich follow 2
totally different sets of rules when it comes to wealth-building...

It's true.

And I reveal the top 3 strategies they use in my brand new
educational webinar that I'm pretty sure you're going to LOVE.

WARNING: This is for regular people, NOT for "know-it-alls", so
if you can come with an open mind, you'll have a great time.

The schedule and registration details are here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment