Monday, October 8, 2012

I got heartburn, he got inspired...

Dear Trader,

If any of you know me by know, you'll know I LOVE a good breakfast.

However, breakfast doesn't always love me. Eggs, bacon, hash
browns...

...Hello heartburn!

So while my breakfasts leave me looking for some antacids, this guy's
breakfast left him looking for the closest bank.

You see, this former industrial engineer turned forex trader had a
life-changing "aha!" moment... guess where?

Yep, at a DINER!

He was eating his normal breakfast when he found a stupidly simple,
yet undiscovered method that predicts the direction of the top 8 (Not
just your average 6) forex pairs...

...with nothing less than 79.6% accuracy.

Don't believe me? The evidence is right here:

http://www.forexstudysite.com/bill/inspired.html

You can actually see the very same napkin he used to write the idea
down in the video, so make sure you watch it carefully.

Good Trading,
Martin Davies.

PS: Please have a notepad and a pen ready by the 4:37 mark...
Just trust me, it's important.


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://forexstudysite.com/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

No comments:

Post a Comment