Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pay yourself a second income every Friday? [2nd chance]

Dear Trader,

Last week, I let you in on what has turned out to be one of the
biggest trading surprises of the year:

-Instant Options Income, my new weekly options video advisory service
where the goal is earn up to 2% of your total account size every
Friday...

In just about a week, the initial # of enrollments I set aside for my
new students quickly sold out, and for good reason:

* Those lucky individuals who got into the program before it closed
figured out that NOW is the best time to cash in using my unique take
on the 2-part "credit spread".

The profit potential right now is awesome & EXTRA lucrative.

------------------
YOUR SECOND CHANCE
------------------

Now that the initial wave of new student inquiries has settled down a
bit, I've decided to take on a few more new students - but only
through Thursday, June 27th at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time).

I don't know how many more I'll take on, but I know this for a fact:

* I'm only letting in a small, limited number...

* The doors close on THURSDAY...


And, it would not surprise me if I had to pull my 'second chance'
offer down early, especially if I get more students than I can
handle.

So, if you have ANY interest in getting in on what I think many
traders will end up calling THE trading event of the year, go here to
see if enrollment is still open:

http://instantoptions.info/second-chance

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my complimentary training website where I revealed
Instant Options Income, you can still see the training videos here for
awhile longer:

http://instantoptions.info/training-videos


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://instantoptions.info/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

No comments:

Post a Comment