Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Call Tonight

TONIGHT'S CALL IS AT 9 PM EST


(If you are on our team this will be recorded and there is lots of education in the New YL University awaiting you :)


"Hey, my name's Monique McLean and I have totally fallen head over heels in love with YL oils. I am SUCH a skeptic, well, let's say WAS a skeptic. This whole natural lifestyle is a bit new to me, and I'm taking baby steps, and enjoying the journey along the way. I got my first set of oils in November of 2012, it was my first encounter with these little bottles of goodness. I declared for the world to hear, okay, maybe just my friend Kelli, that I would SO never do the business end. Haha. Well, the Lord had different plans and I came out of the oil closet in January and started the business journey full force in February. It really cracks me up. So not on my radar. Anyway, I hit Platinum this past month, and it's TOTALLY my goal to hit Diamond by November. We shall see how that goes down. I love what I do. I believe in YL. I am confident it's the best company out there and just so thankful that I have been put on this path. So tune in. I would love to chat with ya!"


805-360-1000

557553 #

No comments:

Post a Comment