Tuesday, September 3, 2013

YL University Coming Soon

YL University Coming Soon

Yes you read that right!   (Feedback from the test group below)

Myself, Tracey Twa, Andrew & Sharon Wild and some help from other contributors have created a YL Univ. (Special thanks to Cristie Johnson & Alana Paton and everyone else who helped in any way with some other elements of these projects/trainings)

There is a YL 101 Foundation course that will educate you on oils and chemical free living in a nice and easy to digest bite size chunks!

Once you "graduate" from the 101 course you will have access to our YL Library where you can go and learn about a whole variety of specific subjects such as "digestion" or "pets" at your leisure.  

 For those who want to share chemical free living with friends and family but are unsure how to do so we also have a new DVD that will do all of this for you!  It will be as simple as pressing the play button or loaning it out.

We have put an ENORMOUS amount of work into this and I think you will be thrilled with what you see and hope you sincerely take the time to check it out!

This will be released within a week's time when it is ready so be on the lookout!


The Test Group Chimes In On Our Project!

 "My Nutrition School isn't even put together this well and I spent thousands on tuition. I can't thank you all enough! (IIN Grad) Yes! I am going back thru all the newly added stuff now. SOOOOO good! I still have NO idea how you put this all together in such a short time. There is NOTHING like this in YL. I feel SO much more educated and prepared now already! SO many thanks!  BLOWN away by the organization and quality of content in the YLU resource library. It takes away the overwhelm and distraction of surfing the web to find reliable info on different subjects. How much easier does this get? HUGE huge props and thank yous to Andrew WildSharon Wild,Terry Tillaart and Tracey Lynn Twa for all of that hard work!!! I think you have put together in a few weeks what Corporate has yet to figure out in the life of the company. Talk about vision and follow through. I am SO So SO fortunate to be on this team. WOW! SO MANY THANKS!!!"   -------- Cristie Johnson


"Ok I have finished the Natures Wisdom DVD and am super impressed!! I am soooo freakin lovin the videos!! The background is awesome too and I am super excited to be a part of this!! If you are not hooking up with this training you will be kickin your own butt later lol!! These are going to make THE difference! Thanks you so much to all of you and I loved seeing all you guys in the videos! I am loving all of them!! I really think this is going to help share!! I can get them signed up but not COMMITTED!! I know this is going to make a HUGE difference to get all this info in front of people 3rd party!! Everybody did GREAT!! Cant wait to get thru them all lol!! these are crazy good! NOBODY has training like this!!  Going through the 101 now but must go to bed lol!! More tomorrow! Im hooked lol!! Good night to all nd again THANKS to TEAM WILD FIRE!!!"  ------- Stephanie Gordon Ridling



"I am super excited though, glued to the screen and almost finished the 101!  I am in awe of the amount of work you guys have done, the amazing resources all compiled into one area, and this amazing training I am so privileged to have access to. Thank you." ----- Amy Marie Williams



"Oh boy. I just finished Cat 2 and am now into the team leader training videos in the new YL University Training. I sooooo LOVE this! The videos are like having everyone right in my living room! (except I am sitting outside. : ) ) SO fun!"  ----- Cristie Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment