Tuesday, July 15, 2014

These markets are "poisoning" your portfolio (vid 2)

Dear Trader,

Did you see the new "Portfolio Prophet" training video I sent
yesterday that reveals his intelligent, custom portfolio "trade alert"
software?

There's been some TERRIFIC feedback on it...

-and, the followup video was just posted online:

* My "Portfolio Prophet" In Action

Here it is:

http://portfolio-prophet.org/markets

In fact, I may have revealed TOO MUCH in my second 'Portfolio Prophet'
training video"...

Here are the Top 3 "trading tricks" to get out of this video:

1. The key trading secret that could cause your profit potential to
skyrocket, almost overnight (it's been staring you straight in the
face)...

2. How to predict the brand new emerging "mini trends" in only the
"best of the best" ETF markets...

3. The secret "Fast Filter Technique" proprietary formula that
automatically "weeds out" the junky ETFs that are probably poisoning
your portfolio...

There's a LOT more than that, but those are the highlights, and I
almost didn't include #3, so get it while it's still in there.

Watch it here:

http://portfolio-prophet.org/markets

I hope you enjoy it!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Don't forget, it's a near certainty that you'll experience
several major market crashes in your lifetime. I designed my
"Portfolio Prophet" to help you totally AVOID those...


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://www.portfolio-prophet.org/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

No comments:

Post a Comment