Tuesday, December 2, 2014

This is made for *you*...

Hi,

I didn't offer any Black Friday promotion to you is because I was away during the weekends (including Friday).

And I feel guilty for not offering a great deal for my valuable customers and subscribers, that's the least I can do once a year for them. So here's my Cyber Monday offer for you... :)


Yes, I bought a premium domain just for this product. It's that awesome. :)

Take care.

Patric Chan
Author, OperationQuickMoney Handbook

P.S: Frankly, for my business, it doesn't really matter if you buy or not - I'm not going to get rich with this. LOL :) I'm doing this for you. Don't miss this, the least you can do is to check out how amazing this offer has been made for you:





8345 NW 66TH ST #2889, 33166, Miami Florida

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment