Monday, December 29, 2014

Your 2nd chance at Options Profit Mastery

Dear Trader,

I hope you had a great holiday break! It was nice to spend time with
my family, but I'm ready to get back into the office and continue
working with my new Options Profit Mastery students.

I held a bonus group coaching webinar with them last week and the next
one is coming up very soon. All my new students are getting deep into
the training and learning how to go after double & triple digit
returns (sometimes in as little as 24 hours)...

That's the goal, and of course there will be losing trades, but the
beauty of this program is how the losers are easy because of my strict
risk management strategy I teach you. Anyone who tells you not to
expect losing trades is kidding you.

And because things are going so smoothly with my new students, I've
decided to take on a few more and re-open enrollment into Options
Profit Mastery...

- starting RIGHT NOW.

However, I'm only keeping things open through Tuesday, January 6th
because I want all my new students to sort of be "on the same page"
when we dive into the group coaching webinars in earnest.

And if things get out of hand and I get too many people enrolling this
week, I may be forced to close this "second chance" enrollment down
early.

So, if you have ANY interest in getting in on what I think many
traders will end up calling THE trading event of the year, go here to
see if enrollment is still open:

http://options-profit-mastery.org/second-chance

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my complimentary training website where I revealed
Options Profit Mastery, you can still see the training videos here for
a while longer:

http://options-profit-mastery.org/training


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://www.options-profit-mastery.org/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

No comments:

Post a Comment