Thursday, March 12, 2015

60-second "live" Forex trading (video #3) + BIG NEWS

Dear Trader,

(Make sure you read this entire message because I have some BIG NEWS
at the end of it...)

Video #3 of my Forex trading lab series is ONLINE!

* "60 Second Live Trading With My Forex 'Profit Multiplier'"

Watch it here:

http://www.fx-profitmultiplier.org/live-trading


In this video you'll see some actual live trades I placed using my
custom, intelligent trade alert software on the USD/CHF, GBP/USD, and
the USD/CAD...

* Each trade took 3 to 5 bars, start to finish...

* Active total trading time was from 180 to 300 seconds per pair -
that's FAST...

* I even used a live stopwatch so you can see how your active trading
time during each trading session is less than 60 seconds...

* Wait until you see the PIP gains... will every trade be this good?
Maybe... maybe not...

You'll also see a HUGE surprise, added benefit of my trade alert
software --

* The ability to predict what the trend is likely to be in the next 8
hours for the best Forex pairs, and how you can use this to trade
shorter timeframes with ANY trading method - mine, yours... ANY
method...

(that ability alone has the potential to quickly add on another income
stream for you, almost overnight)

See it all here:

http://www.fx-profitmultiplier.org/live-trading


********
BIG NEWS <-- Forex Profit Multiplier RELEASE DATE...
********

I'm going to be releasing my enhanced, step-by-step trading program -
the Forex Profit Multiplier - which includes my custom, intelligent
Trade Alert Software, on:

* MONDAY, December 9th, at 1pm Eastern (New York time).

Be sure to watch all of Video #3 for more details.

This is going to be exciting!

After you watch video #3 please post a comment if you like what you
see.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. All 3 of my trading lab training videos will only be available
online for a short time, so if you're trying to figure out a safe,
predictable, and fast way to add on Forex as a potential income
stream, please make sure you watch them before they come offline.

http://www.fx-profitmultiplier.org/live-trading


















.
.
.
.

Please click here if you wish to receive no further offers from us:
http://www.fx-profitmultiplier.org/update/c184a8a71/346179/6085184d64f32a2b/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Everybody,

    Below is a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
    1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

    Here is a list of money making forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are helpful to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! ForexFury.com

    ReplyDelete