Tuesday, March 31, 2015

If you can point a stick, you can make $8.20 a minute! yes a minute!

I honestly can't figure this guy out…watch this and let me know what you think:

=> See yourself, Click here

Okay, so the first thing is that the method is all 100% sound, I'm a trader so I know this myself.

The second thing is that I KNOW it works because he's got the LIVE trades happening right there…

…so you can see that it's working…

BUT

What I can't understand is why he's not charging for it?

You can make $17,000 a week with this software.

He's not asking for a credit card - he's not charging EVER…just giving Binary Boom away.

He's not even asking for so much as an email address.

I find this whole thing very, very strange.

How is HE making a profit?

In fact you don't even have to sit through the video, you can just go to the site and download immediately.

AND…it actually works!

=> See yourself, Click here


Better get it before he realises he made a mistake!


 Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment