Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let's ramp this up a notch

Hi There,

Registration just opened for my Licensing Master Mind
and the spots are being snapped up quickly.
In case you're still in decision mode, I've decided to
peel back the curtain and reveal two "Power Topics" I'll
be covering at the Kickoff Conference weekend. I was
planning on keeping these secret until the conference,
but I've still got a load of other Power Topics too,
so I'm going to share these with you right now.

Now, I realize that I'm a bit biased, but I'm confident
that these two Power Topics really can be life changing.
I know they have been for me - and as you'll see, they've
worked wonders for my students and clients too.

===================================
Power Topic #1: Constellation
Toll Gates
===================================

This is a special form of Toll Gate Joint Venture that
you can easily build an entire licensing business around.
I'm going to cover four real-life examples of other
licensors who are doing this right now. All of them have
built sizable businesses just by using this single strategy.

In fact, you can see a 10-minute video with a member of
the Master Mind program who used this strategy
to land 30 deals in the past 18 months. His current
deal has already paid him $180k and is rolling on
autopilot toward $250k as you read this. The video is
on the page with the sales letter for the Master Mind:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1ZCUsM1rSIyDlz&b=zk4oU7Pw3ndxj91jztggxQ

Kelvin Parker, the guy in this video will make around
$400k this year from his licensing deals. And as I said,
I'll reveal four different ways to use this to create
massive paydays of your own. This is information that
you can only get at the Master Mind - it is not covered
anywhere else.

Kelvin has enrolled in the Master Mind and I'd love to
see you be part of the group that master minds with Kelvin
(and me) for six full months.

===================================
Topic #2: How to make $16 million to
$20 million per year - using just
3 emails
===================================

As mind boggling as this may sound, I have a client
who regularly brings in $16 million to $20 million per
year in sales. They've been doing this for years, and
it's all done with just 3 emails.
I'm going to reveal the powerful secret behind this
strategy, then kick it up another notch. First, I'm
actually going to give you the exact 3 emails they use.
Now, you cannot copy these emails word-for-word as they
are copyrighted by this client. But I'll show you how to
easily, and ethically, "swipe" the concepts and use them
to create campaigns for your clients.

Plus, I'm going to give you my own 3-email sequence
that you CAN use word-for-word and just "cut and paste"
to start profiting from as soon as you get home from
the Kickoff Conference on September 25th and 26th.

Alright, if this doesn't get your blood pumping, I
can't imagine what would. To check out all the details
on what's in my Licensing Master Mind and claim your
spot, just click here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1ZCUsM1rSIyDlz&b=zk4oU7Pw3ndxj91jztggxQ

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. As I mentioned above, registration just opened
and this is really filling up fast. With my full list
of 28,500 receiving this and just 24 spots available,
this will sell out just like all my other events.
Don't miss out - check out the details here and
claim your spot now:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1ZCUsM1rSIyDlz&b=zk4oU7Pw3ndxj91jztggxQ


2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0rEwMjJycnA==

No comments:

Post a Comment