Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nitty Gritty Newbie Nets 'Over $2,000.00 in 4 days.'

Dear There,

Did you see this yet?

I just got this letter from one of my brand new students who
picked up my Forex Nitty Gritty training materials, dove right
in, and took immediate action:

"Bill,

What an easy to follow course (Forex Nitty Gritty). Ordered it
late in the evening, watched and studied until almost 1:00 am,
opened a practice account that same morning, placed a trade by
mistake and lost about 7 pips while learning the lay of the
land. When I got up that same morning my trades ended with 85
pips profit in only a few hours. WOW! Today I had 63 pips
profit, the day befor that 49 pips profit and monday 24 pips
profit. Over $2,000.00 in 4 days... I highly suggest anyone
wanting to learn about the Forex market start with the Forex
Nitty Gritty course, easy to understand and easy to follow.

My many thanks to you,

Daryl K., Cortez, Florida."


Now, let's be clear: Just because Daryl cranked out $2k in 4
days does NOT mean you will do the same. There are NO promises
when it comes to trading, and anyone making promises is LYING to
you.

However, what I CAN promise is that Daryl (along with all my
other Forex Nitty Gritty students - and hopefully YOU) will know
EXACTLY what to do in the Forex markets... no matter what
happens... no matter what goes on in the news... no matter what
the market does...

-Daryl will know what decisions to make EVERY SINGLE TIME to
maximize his chances of potential success, again & again.

* That's the beauty of becoming an independent trader.

So, if you'd like to experience the Forex markets like Daryl
does, check out the "nuts & bolts" of my Forex Nitty Gritty
training material here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/TradeForexLikeDaryl


(Make sure you read the feedback from my other students on that
page - I think you'll be excited by what you see.)

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. All the training is digital, so you can download it RIGHT
AWAY and get started today. Take your first step toward
potentially trading like Daryl here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/TradeForexLikeDaryl


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment