Thursday, August 13, 2009

Revealed my most profitable licensing strategy ever

Hi There,

If you're at all interested in making serious money
with licensing - right now during the recession - then
you should check out all the details on my new
Licensing Master Mind.

During the Master Mind Kickoff Conference on
September 25th and 26th, I'm going to reveal my
most profitable licensing secret ever.
It's the same secret I've been using for over a decade
to generate millions in sales for my own business
and for my clients. And below in this email, you'll
see a real life example of how you can use it to
make serious money with licensing right now.

Best of all, like all of my licensing strategies,
you don't need a product of your own, a list, a
web site or any previous experience to do this.
And using this strategy to rack up serious profits
won't cost you a penny out of pocket either.

Here's a quick overview of how this strategy works.

===================================
How to make $16 million to $20 million per year
- using just 3 emails
===================================

As mind boggling as this may sound, I have a client
who regularly brings in $16 million to $20 million per
year in sales. They've been doing this for years - and
it's all done with just 3 emails.
During the Kickoff Conference for my Licensing Master
Mind, I'm going to reveal the powerful secret behind this
strategy, then kick it up another notch. First, I'm actually
going to give you the exact 3 emails they use.
Now, you cannot copy these emails word-for-word as
they are copyrighted by this client. But I'll show you
how to easily, and ethically, "swipe" the concepts and
use them to create campaigns for your clients.

Plus, I'm going to give you my own 3-email sequence
that you CAN use word-for-word and just "cut and paste"
to start profiting from as soon as you get home from the
Kickoff Conference on September 25th and 26th. By
following the simple blueprint I give you and using my
proven campaigns word-for-word, you can quickly rack
up serious profits like so many of my other students
are doing right now during these tough economic times.

It's strategies like this, plus many more that are equally
effective, that make people eager to enroll even at the
tuition of $12,500. But when you really examine
it, although not inexpensive, the tuition is a drop in
the bucket compared to the kind of money you can
make with my advanced licensing techniques.

To check out all the details on what's in my Licensing
Master Mind - and see plenty of examples of how
my students are cashing in right now - just click here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1eevcUlCGIyDlz&b=LzeKkPP_85rQQ_T_OcaUfw

Don't wait if you're serious about taking control
of your financial future. There are only 24 spots available
for this unique program and many have
already been taken. Check this out now, before
all the spots are gone:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1eevcUlCGIyDlz&b=LzeKkPP_85rQQ_T_OcaUfw

Regards,

Bob Serling


2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0rEzMrMyMzA==

No comments:

Post a Comment