Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are you making these social media mistakes?

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

If you're into social media
or need a quick way to grow
or start a business, check
out my blog...

---------------------

Hi There,

I published this on my blog last week and it very
quickly was tweeted by 50+ other people.

The article tackles what I consider a major
pitfall many people are making with this new form
of marketing. 

Here's a link to the article on my blog:

Social Media Mistakes: Are You Forgetting Your Fundamentals?

The other resource I only just published and it's
all about partnerships. 

I had the pleasure of being involved with my first
business partnership, which started last year and
has already grossed over $250,000 in the last 12
months.

In this article I explain how the partnership began
and whether you should consider a partnership
for your business or blog.

Here's the link to the post on my blog:

Is A Partnership Right For You?

Enjoy and keep up the great work this week!

Here's to your blogging success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


















---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.







GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0rCzsTAyMnA==

No comments:

Post a Comment