Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How does a 2-hour workday sound?

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

I've written a two-part
(so far) series on living
the 2-hour workday.

If you want to know how to
develop a "travel buffer"
and why event independent
income is important,
read this...

---------------------

Hi There,

As you may know, I spent 8 months of last year
completing a full circle around the world,
visiting 25 different cities. 

During the whole time I was running my business. I
have such a great structure set up now that I
actually came home with more money in the bank
after the travels than before I left.

If you're interested in doing something similar
and want to live the 2-hour workday lifestyle,
I've got two new articles on my blog you should
read now...

Living The 2-Hour Workday: How To Create Event Independent Income Streams

Living The 2-Hour Workday: What Is A Travel Buffer & How Can You Create One

These articles introduce two of the core concepts
I rely on to live the kind of lifestlye I do.

There's some great ideas here, so please take 10
minutes now and read BOTH articles if you are
serious about change towards working less and
earning more.

Here's to your blogging success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
















---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.




 

GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0rMysrCwMTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment