Monday, September 21, 2009

...I heard you: 6 & 12 Forex pay plan

Dear There,

Over the weekend, I surveyed those folks my Forex Time Machine
"Risk Eraser" Waiting List that didn't join me as a student
before my initial allotment of courses sold out.

I wanted to find out the #1 reason they didn't join...

Here's what I found out:

* 90.9% of them found my "Risk Eraser" videos helpful and
valuable...

* 89.2% of them were clear how the "Forex Time Machine" could
help them in their trading...


...but the #1 reason they didn't join me was because of the
price.


------------------------------
SO HERE'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO
------------------------------

I'm so convinced the Forex Time Machine can help you with your
Forex trading that I don't want price to be a barrier before you
can prove it to yourself that my course is the right decision
for you.

So, to be fair to those who missed out last week because of
price, I've instructed my fulfillment center to produce an
additional 75 copies of the Forex Time Machine...

--> and I'm adding on both a 6-pay and a 12-pay option for my
course.

Now, I imagine these "final 75" will go quickly because you can
get started for as little as $216 + s&h now, so it'll be "first
come, first served".

Sorry, no exceptions.

Try this link to see if these new pay plans are still active:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FTM6And12


I hope this helps you out if you were one of those "on the
fence" about joining me because of price.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment