Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Frank pushed me into this

Hi There,

I wasn't going to do this, but...

I've just had 50 copies of Million Dollar Licensing
printed up and I'm making them available on a
first-come, first-served basis at the same discounted
price I sold my slightly blemished copies for.

I know, I know. After my sale of the last few
remaining copies, I said I wasn't going to offer
Million Dollar Licensing anymore.

But something happened that has temporarily
changed my mind. I guess you can...

====================================
Blame it all on Frank Kern
====================================

So here's what happened. About a week ago, Frank
called me and said, "Damn, you've got to check out
the footage of your presentation at the Mass Control
Seminar. The step-by-step formula you gave away
on stage is amazing. When are you going to re-launch,
because I definitely want to make a big push for this?"

I told Frank what I've told everyone, "I'm not going
to reopen sales. There won't be another launch and
because I'm concentrating on my own licensing deals,
I don't have any plans to sell it ever again".

To cut to the chase, Frank asked me if I'd be willing
to let him pay to print some more copies because
once he showed the video to his Mass Control
maniacs, they would definitely want more than just
what's on the video.

I agreed (hey, it is Frank asking, after all), but only
if we limited it to 50 copies. So that meant there
would now be 50 copies available - but only to
Frank's list.

====================================
I couldn't leave you out in the cold (wait until you
see what I have for you - absolutely free)
====================================

So I started thinking that with all the requests I've
had to make more copies available from the folks
on my list, a lot of people would be unhappy if
Frank's subscribers had an opportunity to get a
copy one last time but you didn't.

The solution? I'm going to print 50 copies too and
make them available to you. And they'll be priced
at just $1,497 - the same price I charged for my
final batch of slightly blemished copies.

But here's where it gets even better...

You see, whether you buy or not, I'm going to
GIVE you a 20-minute video clip from my
presentation at Mass Control that started all the
excitement in the first place.

In this video, I teach a strategy called "Free Paid
Search" that shows you how to use the ads people
pay for on Google (and other sources like Clickbank
listings) to make serious money without having to
pay for any of those ads.

First, I lay out the entire process step-by-step.
It's actually extremely easy and takes only
5 minutes or so to explain. Then I give you
examples on exactly how to implement it.

But what happens next is absolutely crazy.

People in the audience who are attending Mass
Control come up to the microphones to share
how they used my Free Paid Search strategy,
how easy it was to put into action, and the results
they produced.

One guy talks about how he made $7,500 for
just 20 minutes of work when he was totally out
of commission, in bed recovering from surgery.

Another guy talks about how he put a deal
together in about half an hour that will pay him
$30k or more per month for years on end.

And then there's a hit-it-out-of-the-park home
run story that's so good, I just can't let the secret
out here. You'll just have to take a look at the
video to find out what it is.

====================================
Here's my final licensing gift to you
====================================

I want to give you this powerful video lesson at
no cost whatsoever. And with no strings attached.

You don't have to opt in, you won't be sold something
else in the future, and you won't be put into some
never ending autoresponder series.

It's simply my way of thanking everyone who has
supported Million Dollar Licensing so strongly. To
watch this video lesson, all you have to do is click
here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1eaSGxyQOIyDlz&b=Tt04yaWpgwcQ.HptP4a_kQ

In addition, if you'd like to get one of the final 50
copies I've had printed of Million Dollar Licensing
at the same price I sold the final blemished copies
for - just $1,497 - you can order it from a link
on the video page or link to the sales letter to
refresh your memory on everything that's included
with Million Dollar Licensing.

Now, these truly are the final 50 copies that will
be available (I know, I look like a jerk after I
said sales were closed, but Kern has pushed me
to the brink with this :-).

And whether or not you want to take advantage
of this special sale, the video lesson that you can
start making serious money with today is
absolutely free. So check it out at:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1eaSGxyQOIyDlz&b=Tt04yaWpgwcQ.HptP4a_kQ

Take care. And thanks again for all your support.

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0rGxsnMxMzA==

No comments:

Post a Comment