Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'd even risk freezing for this

Hi There,

I just got word from Yanik Silver that he's just opened up
enrollment for Underground 6.

It's in Washington, D.C. in March (dang, it's COLD then),
but well worth putting up with the temperature.

Yanik's seminar is the only event I know of that doesn't
feature "the usual suspects". Instead, he always brings in
a terrific group of 'under-the-radar' Internet successes who
do NOT speak at all the regular seminars.

This is a group of men and women who are quietly going
about making serious money day-in and day-out in real
online buinesses. And this year, Yanik has locked in an
all new group of "Underground" six-figure, seven-figure...
and even 8-figure earners for his Underground Online
Marketing Seminar 6:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1gmLjtb6HIyDlz&b=1z1t7I_FydKv1cNMPIQLZw

I bet you've never heard of this unusual bunch of "doers"
who are coming to break their silence. I'm not even allowed
to mention their actual names in this email - but but you'll
find out their identities and stories on the site.

Collectively and conservatively these "mystery" men and
women bring in millions online per year. If you could pick
up just a fraction of a fraction of this knowledge - what
would that be worth to you?

I can tell you it's invaluable and I've personally learned
and profited substantially from the information at Yanik's
past events.

But don't take my word for it. You really have to check
it out for yourself:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1gmLjtb6HIyDlz&b=1z1t7I_FydKv1cNMPIQLZw

Sure, it's cold in D.C. that time of year. But bring a scarf
and gloves, because I can assure you, this is one of the
most valuable events you'll ever attend.

One last thing. Yanik always brings in some amazing
keynote speakers as well. In the past, he's had Tony
Hsieh, CEO of the $1 billion Zappos.com and Bob
Parsons of GoDaddy.com. He won't reveal right now
who the keynote speaker is this year, but I can promise
you it will be another show stopper.

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. One more thing and it's very important. Because of
the sensitive and exclusive nature of this event - I've
only been allocated 20 seats.

Once all my spots are gone -- that's it. So I suggest
you head over to the site right away to find out all
the details.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1gmLjtb6HIyDlz&b=1z1t7I_FydKv1cNMPIQLZwThere

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0rOycDAxsDA==

No comments:

Post a Comment