Wednesday, November 18, 2009

If technology is stopping your success, read this...

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

Isn't it time you leveraged
other people to help your
business grow and deal with
annoying things like technology?

This is how true passive
income is created...

---------------------

Hi There,

I'll cut to the chase on this one.

If you are at all interested in learning how to
leverage outsourcing to turn your labor intensive
business into a passive income stream, Tyrone Shum
is the guy to teach you. 

Tyrone's course is brand new, completely up to
date and from someone who is outsourcing today
using the current resources and tools available.

You can learn more about his program here -

http://www.massoutsource.com/

His course is $47 a month, but he is raising the
price to $88 a month on 19th November 2009 at
8.59am US EST.

I currently outsource my email and my technology.
That means someone else reads and filters my email
so I only deal with about 5% of it - the most
important emails.

I also have someone who set up, configures and
updates my blog software for me, and someone who
builds my membership sites, landing pages and
writes my sales copy.

That frees me up so I just have to show up and
teach and write blog posts, which is what I enjoy
and am best at.

If you what to be able to focus only on what you
are best at, then you need to outsource everything
else. This is how you really gain lifestyle
freedom and create abundant wealth too.

You can't do everything yourself or you will burn
out.

The next step is to educate yourself exactly HOW
TO outsource, and that's where Tyrone can help.
Here's the link to his training - 

http://www.massoutsource.com/

Remember you need to decide on this today to lock
in the discount price of $47.

Here's to your blogging success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


P.S. Tyrone has a lifetime refund policy, so if
you join and decide it's not for you, just ask
for your money back.

Give his course a try and see if his ideas and
instruction on how to outsource resonates with
you -

http://www.massoutsource.com/










---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.




 

GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0rOysjMwMTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment