Monday, May 3, 2010

Final chance to have me build a new profit center for you

Hi There,

A couple of weeks ago, I sent out an email describing
a new service I'm offering to have my team build a
lucrative new profit center for you.

We're just about filled to capacity, but I wanted to
let you know again before I have the sign up page
taken down.

Essentially, my team will build this new profit center
for you and do the majority of the implementation
work as well. All it will require on your part is the
commitment of you or someone on your staff to carry
out the campaigns we create for you - and the time
required of you to do this will be minimal.

Also, our fees for building a new profit center for
you are quite reasonable. If your business qualifies,
you can get this entire package for just $1,500 plus
20% of the profits we produce for you. So we really
only make money after you've made money.

If you have an existing business (this is not for start
ups) and would like to get all the details on this
opportunity, just use the link below to provide me
with some basic information on your business.
When you get to the request page, you'll be asked
for your name, email address, web url, and a few
more details about the nature of your business.

It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to fill in
the information and submit your online request.
Also, submitting your request does not obligate
you to participate in this program.

Once we receive your request for more information,
we'll evaluate the information you've submitted and
get back to you within 72 hours. It will probably be
sooner than that, but I have to allow for the large
number of requests I'm expecting.

If you'd like to get all the details on having my team
build a lucrative new profit center for you with minimal
effort on your part, just click this link to submit your
request:

www.Power8Marketing.com/buildit

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0bByMHGyMzA==

No comments:

Post a Comment