Sunday, September 19, 2010

First time ever -- new candlestick training

Dear There,

You've probably heard me talk about Steve Nison before.

He is THE source for candlestick training.

I've invited him to speak to my students several times over the
years, and the feedback we receive about Steve's training is
always top notch.

More and more, traders are understanding the massive advantage
they get by using candlestick charts.

Why?

Because they give you DOUBLE the information of bar charts.

Last week Steve told me about a brand new training session he is
teaching.

It's an online course taught live.

When he went over the outline, I was impressed, because he's
planning on revealing a LOT of strategies in just an hour.

If you have ever attended one of his sessions before, you will
be shocked at how much MORE he is giving in this training
course.

The title is...

"USING CANDLESTICK CHARTS TO SELECT THE BEST TRADE"

There is a small tuition amount to attend -- about the cost of
dinner out with friends.

But what you'll gain in return makes this the bargain of the
year in my book.

Go here to check it out now...

The course will be taught Wednesday, September 22nd at 7:30pm
Eastern.

I hope you can join us, I know it will be well worth your time!

Here is that registration link again...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment