Monday, September 20, 2010

Read this only if you're in the health or fitness industry

If you're in the health or fitness industry and you'd
like to add more profits to your business, I have a
solution you may be interested in. However, this is
only for companies with a list of 15,000 or more.

So here's the deal. My team and I have recently
been testing an email format that's pulling massive
response, even in these tough economic times.
Here's what a few clients who recently used this
report:

"You have almost doubled my best day ever and
it's only been 8 hours since I hit the send key".
- Sam Snowdon, RBI

"Using one of your formats and investing about
two hours of my time, I collected $60,000 in
pre-paid bookings. I've decided to NOT
participate in this recession!"
- Peter Ursel, Kawartha Skin Care

"Not only are your campaigns fast and easy to
implement, but they make good money and
almost all of it goes straight to the bottom line. I
had a 337% increase over my average daily sales
on the days that I ran these campaigns. You write
good campaigns that are customer-driven, and
your team does most of the work, sending the
campaigns over in word-for-word format."
- David Nevogt, PurePoint Golf

If you'd like to get similar or even better results for
your business - and you have a list of at least
15,000 - this could be exactly what you're looking
for.

Plus, my fee is very "user friendly" and requires just
a small retainer to get started, with the balance paid
only when you've banked your profits. And my team
can have your email campaign ready to mail in about
a week.

===================================
Here's the next step
===================================

If you'd like to get all the details on this opportunity,
just use the link below to provide me with some
basic information about your business. When you
get to the request page, you'll be asked for your
name, email address, web url, and a few more
details about your business.

It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to fill in
the information and submit your online request.
Also, submitting your request does not obligate
you to use our services.

Once we receive your request for more information,
we'll evaluate the information you've submitted and
get back to you within 48 hours.

Ready to take the next step? Here's the link to
submit your request:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/health-request

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa07BwsrOwsLA==

No comments:

Post a Comment