Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jason's $11k Forex bonus package

Dear There,

Some of my readers were surprised that I appear on video here... 

It's a video that describes around $11k in bonuses that Jason
Fielder is giving away if you pick up his Triad 2.0 Forex
system.

The reason I appeared on video is because I've been teaching my
readers & students since 2001 that trading is a very personal
business.

So, even though I think my own trading methods are among the
best on the planet, I also know there are other good ones, too,
such as Jason's.

And I consider it part of my job to help you find the right
methods and systems that are right for YOU.

(Incidentally, many of my most advanced students own several of
my courses PLUS courses from other traders -- they understand
that the more methods you have in your trading toolkit, the more
chances at profit potential you have.)

In any event, take a look and see if this is a good fit for you...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. BTW, Jason WILL undoubtedly pull these $11k in bonuses
within a few days, so if you've been eyeing his Triad course,
grab all these while you can.










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment