Sunday, January 2, 2011

12k Forex "unfair advantage" for 83% off?!

Dear There,

Many of you may already know this, but...

-My Forex Profit Multiplier program (which closes this TUESDAY)
is SO MUCH MORE than just the custom, intelligent trade alert
software you've been seeing.

WAY MORE than that.

While the software is definitely "cool" and I know that's what's
getting all the attention, when you become my student, you also
are going to get:

  • The complete, step-by-step Forex Profit Multiplier Home Study
    Course,
    packed with 8 CD-ROMS, 5 trading blueprints, 8 reference
    manuals, and a LOT more...

  • 1 year of unlimited email support (this is NOT junky,
    outsourced support, either - you get priority V.I.P. access for
    a FULL YEAR with my highly-paid, full-time support team that
    sits right outside my office and actually USES this program)...

  • 8 group coaching sessions, which kick off next week... these
    are a HUGE value and a great way to hone your skills with the
    Forex Profit Multiplier and become an Independent Master Trader
    as quickly as possible...

You're getting over 12 grand of real value for a super low price
compared to a lot of "watered down" offerings that litter the
marketplace (you've seen 'em)...

Since its initial release a few months ago, many of my students
are telling me this is the best trading program I've ever
produced
, and I know that once you try it and see what it can do
for you, you'll see how easy Forex trading really can be.

But here are some FACTS regarding this program:

  • I WILL be pulling it off the market on Tuesday because my
    support team is almost at capacity...

  • I do plan on raising to the price at some point to be "on par"
    with my competitors...

So if you want IN at the cheapest this program is ever going to
be, get in NOW.

Here's my short presentation that reveals how to get access
TONIGHT to the trade alert software...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I tried really hard to keep the price so low on this
program for you. It really deserves to be sold at twice the
price I'm letting you in at right now.

As it stands now, you're getting in at what amounts to around 83
percent off the full real world value of this program, and
that's a big deal.

Get in here...

p.p.s. If you're still "on the fence", get in on my 60 day guarantee
here...






Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment