Monday, January 31, 2011

A quick favor? (and a gift)...

Dear Trader,

2011 marks the 10th anniversary of my financial education
company, Profits Run -- I can't believe it's been that long!

Every year since 2001, I try to survey my readers and students
to find out what they want. It's really important to me that we
continue to provide solid financial education that helps as many
people as possible.

We already have a LOT of new & exciting programs coming out this
year, starting with a SPECTACULAR new portfolio software
program I hope to have ready for you in the Spring.

(I just saw an early demo of it, & I think you might want to
fire your financial advisor
after you get your hands on this
:-))

Anyway, to make sure I'm on track for 2011, I'd like to ask a
quick favor in filling out a SUPER SHORT, anonymous survey.

It'll probably take you literally 20 seconds.

And in exchange for helping me out, I'm going to give you access
to a brand new trading course one of my senior trading coaches
recorded in 2010. It's over 8 hours of content about technical
analysis, complete with videos & reference manuals... and you
get to download it all INSTANTLY.

I'll probably sell it at some point in the future, but it's
yours as my gift today, just for taking 20 seconds to tick
a few boxes on my SUPER SHORT survey.

Here's the survey...

After you complete it, you'll be given a private access link
where you can download your gift.

Thanks for your help!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment