Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why your web site is killing your sales

If you're like most of my clients when I first start
working with them, your web site is actually doing
far more harm than good - without you even being
aware of it. Why? Primarily because of a poor
home page strategy.

That's unfortunate, because just a simple change
can make all the difference between getting highly
profitable opt-in and conversion rates or ending up
as just another "also ran" in your market. Take a
look at a few examples of the kind of difference
I'm talking about:

> "I know it sounds crazy, but using your approach
to make a small change to my web site, my sales
rocketed up 500% in the off season. And now that
basketball season is here, we're experiencing a very
real increase in sales of 2000%".
- Michael Jensen, Basketballpro.com

> "I wish I had known about your approach to web
sites before I created mine. Because my old site was
a complete waste of money. Now, I'm getting 50%
of the people who come to my web site signing up for
my newsletter - and a 50% increase in sales too. I also
got a prime speaking engagement at an industry event
I had previously applied for and got turned down on.
After the buzz from your strategy, they actually called
and invited me to be a speaker. These strategies are
so fundamental to my business, that I wouldn't have
a business without them."
- Tessa Stowe, SalesConversation.com

> "On my old web site for my information products I
used to get relatively small numbers of sign-ups to my
ezine, despite strong endorsements from other newsletter
publishers. In my first test since changing to your
recommended format, I have received more than a
300% improvement in sign-ups."
- Michael Hepworth, Toronto, Canada

If results like these are what you're looking for with your
web site, my team will fine tune your home page, including
delivering most or all of the copy in word-for-word format
ready to go. So all you have to do is follow the simple
instructions we give you update your site, which shouldn't
take more than 30 minutes, and watch your opt-ins and
conversions increase immediately.

=====================================
You'll like my fees too
=====================================

I'm making this home page redesign available on a "sliding
fee" scale. The amount of my retainer will depend on the
size of your company and how much profit you stand
to make. But regardless of the size of your company, I
can assure you that the retainer will be quite reasonable.
Then the balance of my fee is 20% of the profits my
campaign produces for you - but only AFTER you've
banked your profits.

Are there any qualifications? Just two. First, your business
must already have a list of at least 5,000 people. After
all, in order to increase opt-ins and conversions, you need
something to compare it to. Second, you must use this to
promote your own web site and product, and not be
promoting as an affiliate for someone else.

Also, your results are guaranteed. If the redesign my team
creates for you isn't profitable, I'll refund your retainer. So
there's really no way you can lose with this.

If you'd like to get started, here's the next step. Just use
the link below to provide me with some basic information
about your business. When you get to the request page,
you'll be asked for your name, email address, web url,
and a few more details about your business.

It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to fill in the
information and submit your online request. And
submitting your request does not obligate you to use
my services.

I'll review your request and get back to you within
48 hours to let you know if this program makes
sense for you and we should talk a bit more about
it by phone.

Here's the link to submit your request:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/ecampaigns

I look forward to helping you get a dramatic increase
in opt-ins and conversions right away.

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0HOxs7JyMHA==

No comments:

Post a Comment