Monday, March 19, 2012

Vallarta Workout

As most of you know I was just on vacation in Puerto Vallarta...

And when I am on vacation I commit to myself that I will still workout there (even if it is less).

And I did keep that commitment to myself (and I have a little video to show you if it recorded properly...to prove it)

When I was there I was reminded of the #1 reason I don't workout more on vacation and why most don't keep their commitments.....


Accountability ----  by Oliver Tausend

"I am going to share a success recipe that sounds old-fashioned and that sometimes falls into oblivion – accountability.

Many people who are failures are afraid of it, that's why they're failures.

Successful people embrace it, that's why they're successful.

How people react or respond to accountability might help you to tell winners from losers.

Would it help you choose the right people (to work with) if you were able to detect that upfront?


What do you think ? Does accountability or having an accountability partner scare you or excite you ?

I always love your reaction, so please leave me a comment down below with questions, thoughts, or feedback.

And (yes, here's my call to action) please share this post with your Twitter and Facebook friends by clicking on the share buttons. I appreciate you telling others.

To a prosperous life,

Oliver Tausend


No comments:

Post a Comment