Monday, December 10, 2012

Toronto - Cancer Film Screening

Toronto - Cancer Film Screening

Ian is going to be here on December 19th and we are ideally looking to co-host a screening of his first film icurecancer and perhaps show a few clips from the new upcoming film.

We will be hosting the event at a Mississauga community center and I really want to know who would commit to coming out and also inviting friends etc?

The cost for the event would be anywhere from fr*e to the cost of a regular movie most likely depending on the venue.

This is a great chance to ask both Ian and I some questions on the subject and ideally also get to hear the stories of some people in the audience that skipped the hospitals cut/poison route and are doing well today in spite of it.

If I don't get enough commitments soon then I won't move forward with booking a venue so please decide if you will join us and let me know.

Thank you,

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment