Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This Week's Conference Call

THIS WEEK'S LEADER CONFERENCE CALL WED 9PM EST

Mary Ward-Farnham, Platinum

The absolute surest path to failure is to quit. Success can be reached quickly and it can be reached gradually. It is still success.

A unique feature of network marketing is that you reach your goals when you show others how to reach theirs. Doing that effectively usually requires training or modeling of proven skills and the willingness to train others who are willing. Find the training resources you need to make that happen if they are not being provided by the ones who enroll you. 

Networked personal franchise businesses are perfect for anyone, but not everyone stays with it. The dropout rate in our industry is 86%. Perfect products in a perfect marketing approach mean success IF we understand what we are doing, why we do it and with whom to do it! I didn't quit and now I reached Platinum in January, 2013

The evolution of my Young Living Lifestyle began in 2002. My interest in doing it as a business was immediate, and my approach was all product-driven. I had no training and no trained up line who understood Network Marketing Business Skills. Perseverance has led me to all kinds of resources, some worked for me, some did not.....but I always kept going and growing, and I was motivated to find good training. If your up line is unable to be a good training source, you have to go find it, and there are many resources. In 2011, I committed to a year training with MLM U - a coaching course in skills for successful Networked Marketing franchises, learning effective language, the power of duplication, the foundation of the WHY, the key to qualification and best of all, a deep appreciation and understanding of networked marketing as a business model.

Conference Call
Conference Dial-in Number: (805) 360-1000
Participant Access Code: 557553#

No comments:

Post a Comment