Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tonight's Call

THIS WEEK'S CONFERENCE CALL GUEST FOR WED NIGHT LEADER CALL

My story:

Just over 4 years ago I got started with YL with nothing more than the Swine Flu and a bottle of Thieves. Used the oils for my family for 2 years and then I sponsored a very close friend who wanted to work the business side. She asked for my help so we worked as a team and 2 years later here I am, a Young Living Gold.

I grew up in the hospital with dozens of surgeries for Spina Bifida and wanted to be a Dr when I grew up. Or someone able to help others get well. Got my B.S. degree in Nutrition and have loved being able to use that and the oils to keep my family healthy and help others get well too!

I'm just a regular homeschool mom who is passionate about health and science. I'm also committed to using the knowledge, talents and skills God has given me to my fullest ability. It's my heartbeat." ------ April Pointer

Conference Call
Conference Dial-in Number: (805) 360-1000
Participant Access Code: 557553#

No comments:

Post a Comment