Thursday, May 23, 2013

Puppy W Cancer Pictures

Puppy W Cancer Pictures (Below - Excellent Story!)

Before the Puppy story and pictures I just had to notify those interested my new Training System is complete.

Fire Your Boss-Hole ---- Your Lifestyle By Design Blueprint.....(New Training System)

MODULE 1 IS NOW READY!!! 

Wow this is exciting! 

Huge thank you to Cristie Johnson Alana Paton & Tracey Lynn Twa who have been great help on many fronts assisting me to create and get this awesome program out!

We are making this system TIGHT! It will be all about duplication, skills development, strategic communication, posture, exactly what to say and do at virtually every instant, how to handle just about any scenario, scripts of all kinds, simplified tools checklists, Mentorship, Skills testing, how to convert victims to action takers, Goal setting, Success Psychology Development, Essential Rewards and More.....did I mention Duplication? :)

The "Catch" for time being is you need to be on my team. You need to email with interest to get added to the new folder. Lastly, it requires some commitment on your part. :) 

For now until we have more graduates you need to email Alana, Cristie, Tracey or myself to get access to the trainings. (If you are on their team that is who you message)

Now time to go work on the future Modules I hope people are begging for them tomorrow already!







 Tassie was our ten year old humane society dog we raise since she was just under a year old. She developed a large, disgusting, growth on her shoulder this spring. 

In June, I started to put Grapefruit essential oil on the lump. 
(I read in Norm Sheal
y, M.D. book that grapefruit oil may be helpful.) I put Grapefruit essential oil on the lump consistently for about a week. Tassie began licking her growth and it opened into a hole. I could literally look into this hole which was on top of the growth. Lots of fatty white tissue. 

That same week, I received an email from another animal lover about a study done with Frankincense used on malignant tumors of horses, so I thought I would begin a regimen with Tassie. I was very consistent over the next couple of weeks. I alternated Frankincence and Grapefruit essential oils in the morning, then Helichrysum and Lavender essential oils in the evening. I used about 3-5 drops of each. 

Each day we could literally see the shrinking of the white fatty growth tissue. After the white fatty growth dissolve, it was a big empty hole. 

In the photos, look carefully. You can see after the first week the tumor dissolved and the wound was a big empty hole. 

The last photo you can see the wound slowly healing shut and became flat again. Had the wound not been open like that, it would have been less obvious of the healing because the lump shape was still there even as the white fatty growth shrunk. 
The hole allowed us to see the white fatty tumor dissolving inside.

It was another affirming reminder to me how effective Young Living essential oils are and why we can use them for our food and our medicine!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with OUO and make money for every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete